NEUROTOPIA

Where brains are always on the menu! Serving up a heaping portion of the latest neuroscience news, plus a side of social commentary expertly seasoned with action potentials and cognitive functions. Garnished with general thoughts on science, ethics, and evolution. For dessert, enjoy a sickeningly-sweet understanding of human behavior!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Weird, I got an award


This strange to me. I'm a Red Hot Blog of the Day. Yay, my first award!

I checked out the RedOrbit website, and it is a nifty science and technology news site. Check it out!

4 Comments:

  • Wahhhhhhn. I'm jealous.

    By Blogger Michael, at 1/06/2006 12:04:00 PM  

  • Congrats! I'm just waiting for the day my blog wins something, but most likely it'll be "Biggest Mental Spaz" award.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/07/2006 08:45:00 PM  

  • I guess you have been too busy accepting awards [congrats, brother] to add your keen insights to vergelimbo.com
    I think "Miss Medication 2005" deserves (nay, demands!) your scientific opinion...

    Happy New Year!
    VL

    By Blogger vergelimbo, at 1/08/2006 02:59:00 PM  

  • Congrats dude. I hpe all is well with you guys neat blog

    By Blogger KSJ, at 1/17/2006 01:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home