NEUROTOPIA

Where brains are always on the menu! Serving up a heaping portion of the latest neuroscience news, plus a side of social commentary expertly seasoned with action potentials and cognitive functions. Garnished with general thoughts on science, ethics, and evolution. For dessert, enjoy a sickeningly-sweet understanding of human behavior!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Big Move!!!!

Sweet! Assuming the NIH paperwork goes through, it looks like I will be joining the folks over at SEED Magazine in the next month or so! At SEED, science is culture (which makes me wonder why they want me around...) anyway, I'll let everyone know when I'm making the transition. FINALLY getting off Blogger. You'll have to update your links, I apologize for the inconvenience.

But on the bright side, I'll be contractually obligated to blog more science, so you'll get more Neurotopia than you ever bargained for!

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home