NEUROTOPIA

Where brains are always on the menu! Serving up a heaping portion of the latest neuroscience news, plus a side of social commentary expertly seasoned with action potentials and cognitive functions. Garnished with general thoughts on science, ethics, and evolution. For dessert, enjoy a sickeningly-sweet understanding of human behavior!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

SchadenFriday Late Edition: Helms Has Dementia

Some of us have been saying this for years. File it under "tell me something I didn't know."

4 Comments:

  • I hope he lingers for quite some time and dies in pain, alone and confused, but hey, that's just me.

    I realize that's not real nice of me but I think the guy is a hateful bastard.

    By Blogger Dan Dright, at 4/02/2006 09:06:00 PM  

  • I try to be the better man and not take too much pleasure in this, but it is a SchadenFriday post... :(

    By Blogger Evil Monkey, at 4/03/2006 10:56:00 AM  

  • I was in a poor mood last night. I'd settle for a raging case of hemmorhoids, or an embarassing goiter or something, I suppose. Sorry for the vitriol.

    Anyway, you're supposed to be the evil monkey around here, not me. :)

    By Blogger Dan Dright, at 4/03/2006 10:29:00 PM  

  • Hey man, I can't blame you. You aren't the pathetic excuse for a human being who just happened to forget who he is ;)

    By Blogger Evil Monkey, at 4/04/2006 09:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home